Iridium Enterprise Package – Monthly Postpaid Service
Iridium Enterprise Package – Monthly Postpaid Service
$139.99 / month
| || |
| || |
| || |
The Iridium Enterprise Package will keep your phone ready to go when you are.
Never worry about expiring prepaid minutes and expiration dates. With the Iridium Enterprise Package you have 150 monthly minutes included with your package. Add on rollover to your package to never lose the minutes you do not use.
- Postpaid service with no hidden costs
- Unlimited SMS / Text Messages, incoming and outgoing.
- Free Activation
- Free Incoming Calls
- Includes +1 US Dialing # ( i.e. +1 (480) 478-1999 )
- Free Voicemail
- Free Call Display (Caller ID)
- Free Activation!
- Ability to Pool Airtime with other lines/users on the same account
Iridium Enterprise Package Additional Calling Cost:
- Free Direct Dial Incoming Calls (Caller Billed Int’l Rates)
- Unlimited Incoming and Outgoing SMS Messages (Sender may be billed Int’l SMS Rates)
- $1.59 / Min – Incoming US Dialing Number
- $1.50 / Min – Incoming Two-Stage Dialing
- $.88 / Min – Iridium to Iridium
- ~$10.00 / Min – Other Satellite Networks (Globalstar, Inmarsat, Thuraya, etc.)
Iridium Enterprise Package Details:
- Free Activation for all new lines of service.
- Plan pricing and usage will be billed monthly.
- 3 month minimum signed service agreement is required & emailed upon purchase.
- All plans are activated at the time of purchase unless requested otherwise.
- This package is on available for use with Iridium Satellite Phones.
- Calls are billed in 1 minute increments.
- Voicemail calls are considered outgoing calls
- Phone rates are to any standard landline (PSTN) or cell phone worldwide.
- Incoming direct dial international calls are free, but the calling parties are charged by their long distance phone provider at satellite telephone rates.
- On the Iridium Enterprise Package a US based forwarding number is provided at no additional charge. Called Two-Stage Dialing, callers to the satellite phone would dial 1 (480) 768-2500, and then enter the satellite phone number when prompted. Callers charged domestic US calls to area code 480 (Arizona), while the satellite phone holder is billed $1.50 per min (Two-Stage Incoming Rate). More Info on 2-Stage Dialing
- Included monthly minutes do not roll over, unless rollover is added to the package. More Info on Rollover
- If Rollover is Added, unused minutes rollover for the entire life of the initial contract.
- All unused minutes are forfeited upon cancellation of service.
- Rollover minutes are relinquished when a plan is downgraded.
- Rollover minutes transfer to new service if the service plan is greater than or equal to the existing plan.
- If service is cancelled, the SIM card will be permanently disabled.
- Incoming calls are FREE if dialed directly (please be advised that the individual calling will incur international calling rates).
- Calls that are received via 2 stage dialing or via the satellite phones USA phone number will be debited from the satellite phones minute plan.
- Dialing directly to local phone numbers are available to many other countries at an additional cost. More Info on +1 Dialing #’s
- Calls to other satellite networks (i.e.; Inmarsat, Thuraya, Globalstar) are billed at ~$10.00 per minute. Full call cost breakdown
Iridium Enterprise Package Contract Terms
- With the Iridium Adventurer Package Included minutes may only be used to call cell phones, landlines and other Iridium satellite phones. Calls to other satellite networks will be billed at market rates.
- Iridium Service Plan & SIM are not active until account setup is completed.
- The Iridium Emergency Package requires a 6 month minimum contract, renewing month to month thereafter. When you sign up for service you will be charged a prorated amount for the first month (prorated amount is based on the number of days till the end of the month) + the second month of your service package if not activated on the 1st of the month. We offer Free Activation for the Iridium Adventurer Package. All calls are billed in 1 minute increments. Early termination fee is the Month Service Package Cost + $100.00 per line.
- Rollover option accrues unused minutes up to a 36 Month Cap. Damage insurance may only be added at the time of purchase of a new phone, not after equipment has been received. Our monthly damage insurance covers all damage excluding loss, theft, water damage and/or intentional damage. Any part of the phone that is damaged or broken is covered.
- Upon checkout you will be provided with a service agreement for the Iridium Adventurer Package which can be completed electronically. We do require a completed service agreement signed and returned to us to complete activation before shipment.
- 30 Day Cancellation Policy. A written notification is required via email to [email protected] or hand written and mailed to Apollo Satcom – View Contact & Address Information
|NETWORK||Technology||No cellular connectivity|
|Status||Available. Released 2015, April|
|Body||Dimensions||42 x 35.9 x 10.5 mm (1.65 x 1.41 x 0.41 in)|
|Weight||50 g body (2.82 oz)|
|Build||Stainless Steel/Ceramic back|
|SIM||No - IPX7 certified - water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes|
|Display||Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Resolution||390 x 312 pixels (~303 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Sapphire crystal glass - 3D Touch display - 450 nits|
|PLATFORM||OS||watchOS 1.0, upgradable to v3.1.1|
|Internal||8 GB, 512 MB RAM|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; Ringtones|
|BATTERY||Stand-by||Up to 22 h (mixed usage)|
|Talk time||Up to 3 h 40 min|
|MISC||Colors||Stainless Steel/Red, White, Brown/Black /Blue/Marine Blue Buckle,|
The Iridium Go! 2000 Minute Prepaid Airtime SIM Card is loaded with 2000 data minutes or 1000 voice minutes or a combination of data/voice/text allowance available to use globally. Lifetime of minutes is 24 Months, but this validity period can be extended by adding more minutes prior to expiration. Unused minutes roll-over if SIM is topped up before renewal. No charge for incoming calls or text messages.
The Iridium 50 Minute Prepaid Extension Voucher adds 30 Days of Additional Airtime to Active. Multiple extension can be purchased up to a max of 24, or two years.
Iridium Transceiver Antenna System (ITAS) – Your all-in-one solution
With the Iridium Transceiver Antenna System you get the antenna, the 9602 SBD Transceiver, and everything needed to complete your global communications solution.
The Iridium Transceiver Antenna System has everything in one package
Dual Iridium/GPS Antenna – An asset for your global solution
The NAL Dual Iridium GPS/Antenna excels at enhancing your existing Iridium satellite modem and trackers, giving you that much more flexibility with your signal.
Model SAF7352-IG is a small, inexpensive dual Iridium/GPS antenna designed to operate with the NAL Research’s A3LA and 9601 satellite modems and trackers. It provides continuous coverage from 1610.0 to 1626.5 MHz specifically for the Iridium network and 1575.42±13 MHz (L1) for the GPS.
An antenna that brings an enhanced signal to your modem or tracker
Iridium 9505A Replacement Antenna – Bringing a strong signal to your handheld device
The Iridium 9505A Replacement Antenna assists in strengthening the signal coming to your device allowing connection to the Iridium Satellite Constellation.
A perfect way to backup your Iridium device
Iridium GO! Auto Charger – Giving you power while you’re on the road
The Iridium GO! Auto Charger keeps you powered while you are in your vehicle, allowing you to remain powered while on the move
Keeping you powered while out and about in your vehicle
Iridium SBD Power Pack Mini (9602N) – Making tracking easy
The Iridium SBD Power Pack Mini is the perfect tracking transceiver for any solution to help keep whatever you need safe.
The Iridium SBD Power Pack Mini (9602N) is your only tracking solution
Iridium Extreme PTT
Fast. Simple. Global.
Push-to-talk as it was meant to be
The Iridium Extreme® Push-to-Talk (PTT) is the device for global dependability, adaptability and durability. Only Iridium can deliver the power of fast, simple and secure group communication with the toughest, most feature-rich PTT-enabled satellite phone on the market.
Iridium 9575 Extreme Battery – Powering your Iridium Extreme and keeping you connected
The Iridium 9575 Extreme Battery powers your Iridium Extreme and automatically charges by simply plugging in your handheld device.
A great addition to help keep your Iridium Extreme powered and connected
Iridium GO! Antenna Adaptor – Provides assistance to your Iridium GO! signal
When using the Iridium GO! there may be natural and/or manmade blocks when trying to get connected. The Iridium GO! Antenna Adaptor is your first step in solving this issue.
Perfect for making connecting a cinch
Like Us On Facebook!
Newsletter & Discounts