High-Speed Broadband IP Satellite Service — IP Infrastructure Anywhere in the World The iDirect Solution: Enterprises are looking for ways to streamline their organizations and provide remote locations with not only the same level of access, but identical support for business critical applications. They require a highly reliable global infrastructure with remote locations that operate on a par with the main offices. They’re looking for:
- High-speed connections and central management of the network
- 24/7 network availability
- High-performance delivery of voice and video as well as data
- Two-way transmission to support interactive communications
- A small equipment footprint
The iDirect Solution – Overview
iDirect provides more than full connectivity for remote offices, anywhere in the world. They offer an advanced network solution that delivers the same user experience that offices with terrestrial connections have. iDirect- powered networks provide bandwidth efficiency and high data throughput, in a scalable and affordable package. Customers will enjoy:
- High bandwidth — up to 20 Mbps — reliability and security
- Service that supports all enterprise applications
- The same level of interconnectivity as the existing network
- Voice, video and data with QoS/prioritization
- Seamless integration with existing and planned IT equipment
- Network scalability
- Real private network
The iDirect Satellite Router integrates all the hardware and software needed to deliver bi-directional broadband easily and efficiently.
The iDirect solution provides the networking power you need to support all your user applications and meet any communications challenge via satellite. It also enhances security by enabling deployment of government or corporate approved VPN solutions over satellite networks without loss of either TCP performance or support of real-time applications such as VoIP and streaming video.
- Broadband Access — iDirect provides the highest TCP/IP throughputs in the industry, with speeds up to 20 Mbps downstream and 6.5 Mbps upstream.
- Application Support — Deploy any HTTP application and simultaneously support data, voice and video to multiple locations while guaranteeing delivery quality.
- A Centralized NMS System — Manage all your remote units from a central location.
- Increased Bandwidth E ciency — Support more applications and carry more tra c over your available bandwidth.
- Support Real-Time Applications — Deploy applications such as voice and video with the most exible and granular Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities in the industry.