The Explorer 710 includes several advanced new features, including plug and play bonding – simply connect two Explorer 710’s and enjoy double the throughput.
Smallest and Lightest
The Explorer 710 is an ultra-portable satellite terminal set to usher in a new era in the world of BGAN by setting new standards for size, speed and features.
It is the smallest Class 1 BGAN terminal positioned to support broadcasters in enhancing the quality of mobile outside broadcasting.
Fastest Ever BGAN
The first and only BGAN terminal to support the new High Data Rate on-demand streaming service from Inmarsat. With speeds higher than 600 kbps the Explorer 710 sets a new standard for mobile video news-gathering. Double the speed with plug and play bonding – simply connect two EXPLORER 710 terminals with an Ethernet cable and achieve streaming rates over 1 Mbps.
Simple and Easy
The new flagship in the EXPLORER series introduces Smart Phones to the world of BGAN, enabling users to connect their own devices for controlling the terminal and for voice calling and connectivity. Other features includes a USB host interface, hot-swappable batteries, a large easy-to-use LED display and multiple interfaces to support a wide range of applications.
- 650+ kbps
- Up to 492 kbps
- 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps, BGAN X-Stream, HDR
- 33.2cm or 13.07 inches x 27.9cm or 10.98 inches x 5.4cm or 2.13 inches
- 3.5kg 7.72 pounds
- 2 RJ-45 Connectors (1 with PoE)
- UDI 64 kbps/RDI 56 kbps
- 1 RJ-11 interface (phone/fax)
- USB Host – charging up to 2A and support for Software upgrade via USB stick
- 802.11 b/g (exchangeable antenna – SMA connector)
- No Bluetooth
- 2cm or .79 inches x 8cm or 3.15 inch LED Display with 5 navigation keys
- External. TNC / TNC Connector. Built-in tripod thread and VESA 55 bracket support
- External. Extra DB9 interface for powering via external Explorer 710 battery
- 1 Inmarsat SIM-Card slot