- 98-145510-B Version
- 79 Download
- 1.77 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- January 23, 2018 Create Date
- January 23, 2018 Last Updated
Release date: 10 December 2015
Text marked with “Warning”, “Caution”, “Note” or “Important” show the following type of data:
• Warning: A Warning is an operation or maintenance procedure that, if not obeyed, can cause injury or death.
• Caution: A Caution is an operation or maintenance procedure that, if not obeyed, can cause damage to the equipment.
• Note: A Note gives information to help the reader.
• Important: A text marked Important gives information that is important to the user, e.g. to make the system work properly. This text does not concern damage on equipment or personal safety.
All personnel who operate equipment or do maintenance as specified in this manual must know and follow the safety precautions. The warnings and cautions that follow apply to all parts of this manual.
|EXPLORER 8100 User Manual.pdf||Download|